This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the SPA when invoiced and delivered. This warranty begins from the compilation date of the factory invoice of the SPA. This warranty terminates upon any transfer of ownership, prior to the expiration of the warranty period. Click MORE for details.
10 years warranty on the Shell structure of the SPA
The manufacturer extends to the user of the SPA a 10 years warranty that the shell will maintain its structural integrity and configuration and be free of water loss due to a defect in the SPA shell.
7 years warranty on the Shell surface of the SPA
The manufacturer provides to the user of the SPA a 7 years warranty against blistering, cracking, or delamination of the SPA’s shell.
3 years warranty on the Cabinet of the SPA
The manufacturer warrants the SPAs cabinet to be free from defects in material for 3 years. This warranty specifically covers peeling, cracking or shrinking. Fading and weathering of the surface will occur naturally over time and are not considered to be warrantable defects.
3 years no leak plumbing warranty
SPA fittings, internal plumbing lines, and the jet assemblies are warranted against leaking due to defects in materials or workmanship.
3 years on the control box and the display module
The manufacturer warrants the display and the SPA control box (heating included) against defects in materials and workmanship or any defect for three years. According to the electrical components, this warranty is not given on fuses, bulbs, and gaskets.
2 years on the standard and optional SPA components
The manufacturer warrants the pumps, motors, jets, air regulators, valves, diverters, valves and other spa components against defects in materials and workmanship for two years. Some parts, most of which can be changed out without the use of tools, such as filter cartridges, filter lid, spa pillows, and cover locks, are not included in this warranty but are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery.
2 years on the Thermo cover of the SPA
The manufacturer provides to the user of the SPA a 2 years warranty against any failure due to defects in materials or workmanship. Fading and weathering of the surface will occur naturally over time and are not considered to be warrantable defects.
2 years warranty on the Pulsar hydrotherapy system
The factory-installed Pulsar hydrotherapy system is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years.
2 years warranty on the ozone generator
The ozone generator is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years from the original date of delivery.
2 years warranty on the in.clear antiseptic system
The factory-installed in.clear antiseptic system is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years.
2 years warranty on the audio system components
The factory-installed audio components (i.e. power supply, speakers, wires, etc.) are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years.
2 years warranty on the LED lights
The factory-installed LED lights are warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years.
2 years warranty on the UV-C disinfection system
The factory-installed UV-C disinfection system is warranted against defects in materials or workmanship for 2 years. This warranty is not given on the bulb of the UV-C system.
1 year warranty on the UV-C bulb
The natural lifetime for an UV-C bulb is around 5000 hours, but it depends on the usage method of it. The manufacturer provides a 1 year warranty on the UV-C bulb.
Extent of Warranty
This warranty extends only to the original consumer purchaser of the SPA when invoiced and delivered. This warranty begins from the compilation date of the factory invoice of the SPA. This warranty terminates upon any transfer of ownership, prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
- This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, lack of maintenance, or limescale deposits.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to replace the defective parts with factory or remanufactured parts.
- The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage caused by alterations or modifications by the user.
- Radio reception is not covered by warranty because the reception depends on local conditions. The received signal may deteriorate if there are high-voltage lines near the spa.
- The manufacturer provides 1-year general warranty for each spare part for the SPA.
- The warranty of the SPA does not cover defects, damage, or failure caused by the common carrier, installer, user, or other persons, pets, or rodents, or resulting from, without limitation, any of the following: careless handling (lifting unit by plumbing, abrading finish, etc.) including its own negligence; modification of any type for any reason (including modification to meet local codes); improper installation (including installation not in accordance with instructions and specifications provided with the unit); connections supplied by the installer of the equipment; improper voltage supply or unauthorized electrical modification; misuse; incorrect operation, or lack of proper routine maintenance; operation of the unit without specified minimum amount of water or at inappropriate water temperature; use of abrasive or improper cleaners; or acts of God, such as lightning, floods, earthquakes, etc.
- In addition, The manufacturer will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages or losses arising from any cause (e.g., water damage to carpet, ceiling, tiles, marble, loss of use, etc.) including its own negligence; damages to, respecting, or resulting from: plated parts when pool and/or spa chemicals are used in the unit or hard water conditions; optional bath equipment not manufactured by the Company but supplied by Dealer, installer or the Company; the unit‘s prior usage as an operational display; or defects that should have been discovered before installation.
- This warranty does not include: labor, transportation, or other costs incurred in the removal and/or reinstallation of the original unit and/or installation of a replacement unit; any costs relating to obtaining access for repair; or loss of use damage, including loss of sales, profit or business advantage of any kind under any circumstances. SPA units are excluded from any warranty coverage if any addition, deletion, or modification of any kind whatsoever has been made to the unit (or to any component).
- This warranty does not cover defects or damage due to normal wear and tear, improper installation, alteration without the manufacturer written consent, accident, misuse, abuse, commercial or industrial use, use of an accessory not approved by the manufacturer, failure to follow the user’s manual, or repairs made or attempted by anyone other than an authorized representative of the manufacturer.
- Any and every Wellis spa except for Holiday Let Spa in commercial or industrial use is excluded from any warranty coverage whatsoever. For Holiday Let Spa in commercial or industrial use the warranty is one year.
To make a claim under this warranty, contact your dealer. In the event you are unable to obtain service from the dealer, please contact the manufacturer.