600 × 235 × 147 cm
1 reclining place / 5 sitting places
Black, Brown, Grey
1 × 20A 230V/50Hz minimum*, 1 × 35A 230V/50Hz optimum
2 pcs 3 HP single-speed (230V/50Hz)
Energy-saving W-EC circulation pump (0.25 kW)
Ozmix™ system (Ozone + mixer), Système Crystal Clean
HorizontSide™ or semi-inground UV-proof wood textured plastic
Polyfoam (2 cm)
Aquasoul™ Pro 4.1 circle flat sound system
Aromatherapy, Smartphone™ app with WiFi
*In case of minimum power connection, the hot tub pump(s) and heating unit cannot be operated simultaneously.
Why should you choose a swim spa
instead of a swimming pool?
Let’s start with the obvious:
- The size of the designated area. Swimming pools take up a large space so if you have a smaller yard a swim spa might be a better choice.
- Another important aspect that a swim spa can easily stand against seasonal changes. You are able to use it all year long, especially if installed indoors. You can only enjoy the benefits of a swimming pool during the warmer months.
- The average maintenance costs of a swimming pool for these months are almost double the costs of a swim spa for a year.
- The safety cover can also make a huge difference in the costs.
- The swim spa comes standard with a hardcover, it protects your family and pets from unwanted accidents and you will not have additional costs.
The Rio Grande swim spa is also available in a semi-recessed design, which allows the pool to be sunk into the ground without a concrete base.